OPEN BY APPOINTMENT!
A standout character residence which puts your family first! With stunning 180 degree ocean views and beautiful period features, this spacious home offers the best of Doubleview.
The double-storey home has been sensitively ushered into the modern age with renovations that provide everything a modern family needs, complimented with original period features such as jarrah floors and high ceilings. There is loads of space, a neat kitchen with quality appliances, 3 alfresco entertaining areas, study, sparkling pool, a separate studio/teen retreat with its own entry, secure double garage and much more.
In an incredibly convenient central location 5 minutes from Scarborough beach, and walking distance to parks, Doubleview Primary School, shops and cafes. Excellent schools nearby include St Mary's, Hale and Newman, and it's in the catchment for Churchlands SHS.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining zones that create a comfortable living space for family and friends. Polished jarrah floors, high ceilings with pretty plaster detailing, and original restored French doors out to the alfresco areas.
- Great kitchen with quality appliances, a big 5 burner gas cooktop, an island workbench and ample cabinetry with a handy built in wine rack.
- Easy care alfresco areas with a sunny outlook down to the pool courtyard. Perfect for casual entertaining, with limestone pavers and low maintenance gardens.
- A sparkling plunge pool is drenched with sun in a very private setting.
- Huge balcony with 180 degree panorama over the leafy suburbs to the coast, with great ocean views out to Rottnest. A light-filled upstairs lounge is a quiet retreat and opens to the balcony.
- The main bedroom boasts views out to the ocean from large corner windows, and a feeling of tranquility with crisp white plantation shutters. Plus, a large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- 2nd bedroom with north-facing outlook and BIR (upstairs), 3rd bedroom with BIR and jarrah floors, 2nd bathroom.
- 4th bedroom offers a serene retreat for guests, with its own entry, BIR and alfresco verandah. They'll never want to leave!
- Teen retreat/studio is a secure undercroft space which allows the flexibility to change its use depending on your family's requirements.
- Secure automatic double garage with shopper's entrance.
- Split system and ducted evaporative air conditioning, security system, energy saving solar panels, outdoor shower, built in linen closet and storage, reticulated low-maintenance gardens,
- Period features include jarrah floor boards, restored original doors, detailed plaster ceiling details, high skirting boards, sensitive additions include a gas fireplace and carved timber balustrade.
For more information on this property or to arrange viewing time call:
Tim O'Sullivan on 0407 448 826
Don't forget to like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/TimSellsHouses