HOME OPEN THIS SAT 17/11 & SUN 18/11 12.00-12.30PM
AUCTION TO BE HELD ON SITE, 25TH NOVEMBER 2018 @ 12 NOON (unless sold prior)
ALL OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION WILL BE PRESENTED!
Possessing stunning modern quality in great family location, this exceptional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence offers the ultimate in low-maintenance living across two impressive levels and finds itself nestled virtually opposite Deanmore Primary School.
The gated front courtyard adds a sense of security and overall peace of mind, with easy-care gardens overlooking sunken artificial turf before a side gate allows you to access the rear where a shimmering Magna plunge pool and a lined poolside cabana combine to create the ultimate resort-style outdoor setting for executive entertaining. A sublime open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is the centre of attention downstairs and seamlessly flows out to the pool via two separate sets of sliding doors whilst boasting a feature wall and corner fireplace, built-in audio speakers, sparkling stone bench tops, ample storage options, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a five-burner Omega gas cooktop, an Omega oven, a semi-integrated Omega dishwasher, a built-in Maytag coffee machine, a range hood and double sinks.
Also on the ground floor lies a front study with double doors opening out to the entry courtyard, an under-stair storeroom or cellar, stylish fully-tiled powder and laundry rooms and a carpeted master suite that has all the trappings of a five-star hotel - inclusive of its own private access to the pool, a fitted walk-in wardrobe and a dream en-suite bathroom, complete with a free-standing bathtub, a rain shower, toilet and twin marble vanity basins. Upstairs, a fabulous tiled full-length balcony enjoys tree-lined inland views and can be accessed from the lounge room (or retreat), a second or “guest” bedroom suite and a huge games or theatre room that converts back into the fourth bedroom whenever you want it to.
Situated just footsteps away from the sprawling Deanmore Duke Reserve, within short walking distance of St Mary's Anglican Girls' School and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and close to public transport and all that the new-look Scarborough Beach foreshore has to offer - including the newly-opened Scarborough Beach Public Pool, this magnificent niche property is perfect for young couples and families or downsizers alike. What an outstanding location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Japan black-stained timber flooring downstairs
- Carpeted upstairs bedrooms and lounge/retreat with double doors leading out to the balcony, as well as access into the powder room
- 2nd/guest upper-level bedroom with two sets of built-in double robes, double balcony doors and semi-ensuite access into a sublime fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath, a shower and twin marble vanity basins-could be used as master bedroom
- The 3rd upstairs bedroom is almost another guest suite in itself, boasting a WIR and powder-room access - also fully tiled off the main bathroom
- Versatile 4th upper-level bedroom or theatre/games room with double panelled doors, pool views, double doors leading out to the balcony and ample storage options
- Floor-mounted bath tap and a sashless shower screen to master en-suite
- Stone laundry bench tops, alongside a double linen press, additional built-in storage and outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, outdoor access and internal shopper's entry via the laundry
- Generously sized Cedar-lined front balcony with wonderful northerly aspect
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (with zoning)
- Security-alarm system
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Feature skirting boards and cornices throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Feature wall to staircase void
- Poolside water-blade feature
- Security doors throughout
- Feature High End entry door (1200mm wide)
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Automatic reticulation
- Pool shed for storage
- Concrete-aggregate exterior (including driveway)
- Off-road parking bays beside Deanmore Primary School
- Completed in 2010
Council Rates - $2,520pa approx
Water Rates - $1,488.54pa approx
Proudly Presented by Wil Klein - 0457 909 000