GRAND OPENING THIS SAT 17/11 & SUN 18/11 11.00-11.30AM
AUCTION TO BE HELD ON SITE, 24TH NOVEMBER 2018 @ 11.00AM (unless sold prior)
ALL OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION WILL BE PRESENTED!
Arguably the standout home within one of Karrinyup's finest pockets and just a few streets back from the stunning Lake Karrinyup Country Club and golf course resort, this 2012-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey family residence has been architecturally designed by local craftsman Kris J. Wiacek and offers living and entertainment options aplenty - including a fully-integrated and self-contained 1x1 apartment or “granny flat” with its own separate entrance, kitchen and alarm system.
The latter also boasts its own shopper's entry door via the double garage and is warmed by timber flooring to both the bedroom and an open-plan living and meals area. Quality bench tops headline the kitchen itself, whilst an electric cook top, a Pacini oven, an Omega dishwasher, glass splashbacks, soft-closing drawers and excellent Blum cabinetry help finish off the second kitchen nicely.
Upstairs, high ceilings add an overwhelming sense of spaciousness to the main part of the house - an open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with a series of Circa 1930's art-deco light fittings and fixtures. Stunning travertine tiled flooring flows from the grand double-door entrance and into the true kitchen where sparkling granite bench tops and an island breakfast bar are the centre of attention, surrounded by a hidden granite study nook, more glass splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry, single and double sinks, a huge appliance cupboard, even more Blum cabinetry, a Miele Induction cook top, an integrated Miele oven, an integrated Miele microwave-come-oven, a Miele coffee maker, an integrated Miele dishwasher, an integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer combination and a servery window out to the fabulous rear alfresco entertaining deck.
Away from the minor sleeping quarters, double French doors reveal an elegant formal lounge or theatre room at the front of the floor plan, directly opposite a deluxe master bedroom suite that is carpeted for comfort and features a fitted walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan, breathtaking inland views and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, a bubbling spa bath, twin stone vanities, a heated towel rail and a separate toilet - also with floor-to-ceiling tiling. Out back, a shimmering below-ground swimming pool provides a picturesque backdrop to the alfresco and its stainless-steel outdoor kitchen - complete with a Cucina Professional gas barbecue, a drinks fridge, ample storage options, a sink, stainless-steel splashbacks and a commercial-size range hood.
Close to Karrinyup Primary School, Hamersley Public Golf Course and the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre - all within walking distance - this unique property allows you to indulge in an ultra-convenient location that is also easily accessible to public transport, the majestic parklands surrounding Lake Gwelup, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, Trigg and Scarborough Beaches, the freeway and so much more. Now this is living of the highest order!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Outdoor alfresco deck with a ceiling fan, a remote-controlled cafe blind, speakers and full view of the spacious backyard swimming pool through its quality glass fencing
- Double French doors leading into the large master suite, opposite a carpeted lounge/theatre room with a recessed ceiling, a feature wall, built-in speakers and outdoor access to the front balcony/entry verandah
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with carpet, built-in robes and pool views
- Huge carpeted 3rd and 4th bedrooms with BIR's
- Fully-tiled main bathroom, comprising of a separate bathtub, shower, stone vanity and heat lights
- Ample storage space in the laundry, alongside tiled splashbacks and an external access door
- Fully-tiled powder room with a stone vanity
- Recessed ceiling to tiled entry foyer
- Double linen press and a double-door storage cupboard upstairs
- Outdoor access to the gated and paved entry courtyard via the granny-flat living area
- The granny flat also has its own “wine room,” as well as a powder room and an under-stair storage space
- Main under-stair storage area within the double garage, as well as a shopper's entrance to the upper level
- A 250kg lift can comfortably transport four family member upstairs from the garage - ideal for your groceries, too
- Spacious rear gardens with a tool shed and plenty of room for a vegetable or herb patch
- 32 rooftop solar power panels with two inverters
- Integrated smart wiring throughout the property
- Commercial-sized Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system (includes self-contained apartment area)
- Security alarm system
- Kenwei A/V intercom system
- Feature down lighting
- Foxtel connectivity
- Stepped cornices and feature high skirting boards throughout
- Quality blind fittings throughout - curtains from Unique Curtains in Balcatta
- Profile doors throughout
- Quality glass and stainless-steel balustrading to facade
- Quality doors and window treatments throughout
- Stone and tile supplies by Zuccari
- Landscaped by award-winning design business, Cultivart
- Fully-reticulated gardens
- Two instantaneous gas hot water systems
- Ample driveway parking out front for a boat or caravan
- Spacious 765sqm (approx.) block
Proudly Presented by Wil Klein - 0457 909 000