HOME OPEN THIS SAT 18/8 10:30AM - 11:00AM
Enjoy the peaceful sanctuary of this immaculate home, which offers privacy and comfort in an excellent location within a small, immaculately presented Over 55's complex.
You'll love the light in the sunny living room, which flows easily into the open plan kitchen. New flooring has given the space a lift, and it's ready for action with excellent bench space and a new cooktop. There are three generous bedrooms to give you the room you need for guests or hobbies - it's the perfect low maintenance down-sizer!
Sit out under your patio and enjoy a cuppa while you admire the neat rear garden, which features blossoming flowers and a productive vegie patch. It's just enough to look after without being a bother when you lock-up-and-leave for a well-deserved break.
Walk to the bus, which takes you to Scarborough or Stirling Station, and stroll to the nearby community centre for exercise and ballroom dancing classes. Close to shops and parks, in a quiet street with a neighbourly atmosphere.
* Rejuvenated with new carpets & new vinyl flooring
* Freshly painted throughout
* Quality timber floors in spacious living areas
* Split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
* Quality kitchen appliances
* 3 bedrooms with gardens views
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Good size laundry, separate store room
* Paved undercover alfresco patio
* Reticulated established gardens
* Carport at front with easy access from quiet street
For more information on this property or to arrange viewing time call:
Tim O'Sullivan on 0407 448 826
Don't forget to like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/TimSellsHouses