HOME OPEN THIS SAT 20/7 & SUN 21/7 11.00-11.30AM
Bathed in light, this family home oozes feel-good vibes as you walk through the entrance hall to be greeted by a spacious living & dining area that's brought to life with fresh paint and beautiful Jarrah floors.
Finally a kitchen with plenty of room to move and cupboard space to spare, and all the modern convenience of a fully renovated bathroom.
All bedrooms in this family home are a great size, and are complimented with built in mirrored wardrobes and hardwood floors.
Complete with a large alfresco rear entertaining area and easy care gardens, this place even has somewhere to park the boat or caravan at the side of the home.
Only 600 meters from Beechboro Central Shopping Centre and nestled in a sought after pocket of Morley with easy access to Tonkin Highway; the location, charm , and affordability of this 3x1 will impress.
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
* Large bedrooms with mirrored robes
* Fantastic layout
* Fully renovated bathroom
* Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space & dishwasher
* Garden shed
* Side access for extra parking
* Charming front porch
* Gas hot water and bayonet in lounge
* Rear alfresco entertaining
* Large front lawn area with potential to fence into a private yard
Proudly Presented by Kane Sears - 0436 628 863