OPEN THIS SAT 15/12 12.00-12.30pm.
Stunning, Stylish and Spacious!
This immaculate 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence of epic proportions offers over 400sqm of quality low-maintenance living for your entire modern family to enjoy, nestled on a commanding 728sqm block in a perfect position opposite the Woodlands Shopping Centre and the picturesque Jackadder Lake Reserve.
Beyond a striking facade and feature entry door lies a highly-functional floor plan that your loved ones will adore. Most of your “family” time will be spent enjoying the airiness of a crisply-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen behind the privacy of double doors - complete with a built-in computer nook for up to two or three people to utilise, a recessed ceiling (living room), a central gas fireplace that also warms a generous games room on the other side of the dining room and a huge cooking space where sparkling stone bench tops meet a breakfast bar for casual meals, glass splashbacks, double sinks, high-end tap fittings, bi-folding servery windows that cater for your alfresco guests, a five-burner Bosch gas hotplate and oven, an Asko range hood and a scullery with more stone tops, a large walk-in pantry and a Miele dishwasher for good measure.
Also downstairs is a carpeted theatre room off the minor sleeping quarters, a massive front home office off a wide tiled entry foyer and an adjacent fifth-bedroom or “guest” suite that makes for the perfect alternate master ensemble with a light and bright feel, a walk-in wardrobe and its own personal ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and twin-vanity basins. Both the games and dining rooms seamlessly extend outdoors to a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco with a stone bar and servery, whilst an enormous backyard with lush green lawn is headlined by a shimmering below-ground swimming pool that sits in the middle of it all.
The entire upper level is very much a dedicated parent's wing where a commodious lounge-style retreat welcomes you, complete with a built-in study nook and a decent front balcony with splendid lake and inland views on the other side Double doors then reveal a sumptuous master suite with double glazing, separate fitted “his and hers” walk-in robes, pleasant Jackadder Lake glimpses and a spectacular fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, featuring a double rain shower, a free-standing bathtub, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet, also with floor-to-ceiling tiling.
Stroll to cafes, restaurants, the local medical centre and Farmer Jack's supermarket across the road, as well as the Woodlands Primary and Holy Rosary Schools around the corner, Hale School nearby and Churchlands Senior High School. Newman College is also easily accessible, whilst there is a bus stop literally metres from your front doorstep - this truly is an enviable location you will fall in love with!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Completed in November 2017 by Inspired Homes
- Carpet to home office, all bedrooms, the theatre room and upstairs retreat
- Large tiled upper-level balcony with external power points
- Double Glazing (upstairs)
- Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with outdoor access and internal shopper's entry via the kitchen scullery
- Recessed ceiling to theatre room
- Full-height mirrored BIR's to 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
- Built-in desk and pool views to 3rd downstairs bedroom
- The 4th ground-floor bedrooms also enjoys a lovely pool and yard vista
- Light and bright main downstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate lower-level toilet and vanity/powder area
- Functional laundry with a clothing chute from upstairs, a huge double linen press, ample storage options and outdoor access
- Under-stair storage space
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Easy-care reticulated lawns and gardens
- Side access
- Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone
- Close to Wembley Golf Course, Herdsman Lake and Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
- Minutes from the freeway, other public-transport options and the beach - including Scarborough Beach's multi-million-dollar foreshore facelift
Call Rob Druitt 0417 922 194 / Brad Collins 0437 702 848 for further details.