With dazzling style, this very spacious home offers the lifestyle of your dreams! Boasting beautiful living areas and fantastic entertaining spaces, it's a magnificent residence for your family and an absolute stand-out in the neighbourhood.
The luxurious two-storey home has separate spacious living areas including a formal lounge, gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, large family living and dining, a home theatre equipped with kitchenette/bar, and clever timber banquet seating in a sun-kissed alfresco courtyard.
Alfresco balconies soak up the western sunsets, and all 5 bedrooms are beautifully finished with timber floors and WIR/BIR.
The exquisite interiors will make you feel like royalty, with finishes including beautiful timber panelling, quality lighting, high ceilings and stone benchtops. The home was a finalist in the 2010 Master Builders Association Housing Excellence Awards and has been immaculate maintained.
It's brilliantly located opposite Bennett Park so you can walk to the oval and playground, Doubleview Primary and bowling club. Close to local cafes, shopping centres, 3km to Scarborough Beach, and in the Churchlands high catchment area.
- Secure, modern design with automatic electric gates & reticulated gardens
- Entertaining courtyard with a trickling water feature, timber decking, built-in seating and easy care gardens.
- Open plan living zone with stylish timber panelling complimented by pristine floor tiles.
- Gourmet kitchen with gleaming white stone benchtops, dramatic lighting, ample cabinetry, top quality appliances.
- Formal lounge with warm timber floors
- Home theatre opening to generous balcony. Great for movie nights, with a bar/kitchenette for easy snacks.
- Study or home office
- Library/reading nook
- Main bedroom boasts balcony, timber floors, large walk in robe, and magnificent ensuite.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with large WIR
- Family bathroom with spa bath
- 4th Guest bedroom with semi ensuite and BIR
- Guest powder room
- Laundry, excellent storage throughout
- Large double garage with room for storage
For more information on this property or to arrange viewing time call:
Tim O'Sullivan on 0407 448 826
Don't forget to like my Facebook page for sneak peaks of my upcoming properties and tips on buying or selling www.facebook.com/TimSellsHouses