HOME OPEN THIS SAT 17/11 1.00-1.30PM
If you want the best lifestyle, you must seek out the best location and this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is located in a highly sought-after pocket of Scarborough.
While ready to live in comfortably now, the property also offers tremendous potential for the future with a number of different options available to the lucky buyer. Set on a survey-strata block of 398sqm, this duplex half allows you to renovate, extend or demolish and build your dream home!
Currently tenanted until April 2019, so you will have rental return while you start putting your plans together.
The lifestyle opportunities are incredible, less than 10min walk to the waters edge at Scarborough Beach, only 1min walk to Abbett Park and Scarborough Sportsman Club, not to mention its close proximity to major shopping centres, schools, public transport, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Properties like this rarely become available and is sure to attract significant interest so don't delay in viewing.
- 1970's duplex half
- Survey Strata, 398sqm block
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Laminate flooring
- Separate laundry
- Split system air-conditioning to main living
- Rear courtyard
- Single carport with extra parking
DISTANCE TO (approx.):
- Scarborough Beach - 9 min walk (750m)
- Abbett Park - 1 min walk (300m)
- Innaloo Shopping Centre - 8 mins (4.7km)
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre - 5 mins (2.8km)
- Stirling Train and Bus Station - 9 mins (5.5km)
- Deanmore Primary School - 4 mins (2.0km)
Lease: There is a fixed term lease in place until 15/04/2019 @$320 per week
For more information regarding this fantastic property, contact DAVID MILNE today.